PCR Cabinet Systems
MNL-PCR Working Cabinets are used safely in molecular and biological studies to prevent contamination of DNA / RNA and reaction material. PCR cabinets protect samples against cross contamination or air contamination.
In addition to protecting the material as a physical barrier against ambient air currents, the PCR cabinets provide decontamination of the samples in the working cabinet before and after the application thanks to its UV disinfection system.
General features ;
- Acid-resistant stainless steel work surface
- Easily opening and closing damper safety glass
- Durable ergonomic design, safe use
- Long-lasting UV lamp mounted in an eye-safe area for sterilization
- Fluorescent Lamp for clear vision
- Simple and useful control panel