Chemical Storage Cabinets
Fire Proof Chemical Storage Cabinets, Ventilated Chemical Storage Cabinets
In accordance with the developing quality and standards, improvements in laboratory conditions continue unabated. Strict measures are taken especially for chemical substances in the laboratory environment within the scope of Occupational Health and Safety. Chemicals; The stages such as the way of use, storage and disposal of waste from the entrance to the laboratory environment are evaluated within the scope of certain procedures. Chemicals are stored in various containers according to their properties, but this is not enough to complete the storage procedure. Due to the release of toxic gas into the environment over time, it must be stored in special chemical substance storage cabinets.
Features of a Standard Chemical Substance Storage Cabinet;
- Chemical storage cabinets are made of galvanized steel in thicknesses (0.80 / 0.90 / 1.0 / 1.2 / 1.5, etc.) designed to suit the working areas, and all surfaces are electrostatic anti-chemical epoxy powder paint with a thickness of 60 microns. It is covered with a coating and baked at 200 ° C.
- The doors and side surfaces of chemical substance storage cabinets are double-walled, reinforcement steel is placed between the walls and they are equipped with a special duct system in terms of providing heat insulation and air circulation.
- Filtered vent is used at the bottom of the covers of chemical cabinets to provide clean air ventilation into the cabinet.
- There are 4 drawer shelf systems inside the chemical substance cabinets. Shelf systems are in the form of a pan in order to prevent leakage in chemical spills.
- A duct-type polypropylene fan is used in the upper part of the chemical cabinets to provide interior ventilation. The fan system is controlled by a pacco switch on the front of the cabinet. Fan ventilation power varies according to the cabinet volume.
- For the chimney connection, a special polypropylene flexible pipe that is resistant to chemicals and suitable for the fan outlet diameter is used.
Chemical Storage Cabinet Types According to Usage Area:
Standard Chemical Storage Cabinets
Polypropylene Chemical Storage Cabinets (Acid - Base Storage Cabinet)
Fire Resistant Chemical Storage Cabinets
Ventilated Chemical Storage Cabinets